- 84% of women said they like getting ads and coupons in the mail.
- Only 44% of women said they like getting ads/coupons electronically.
- Only 18% of women like to get their offers from emails.
- 65% of women believe Money Mailer is the way to find new businesses
- Women prefer getting offers and coupons in the mail 4-1 over the internet and mobile
- 98% of women want to receive the Money Mailer package
- 83% of women pick up their mail every day
- 85% of women look at every ad
- 51% of women read the envelope immediately
- 70% would be upset if they lost Saturday delivery
Money Mailer Facts
- Money Mailer reaches over 75% of the households in your neighborhood with incomes above $50,000
- 69% of our readers say that we introduce them to new businesses in their neighborhood
- 94% of consumers say that Money Mailer has a good variety of offers.
- 81% of people trust the coupons and offers in Money Mailer
- 69% of Money Mailer readers find out about new businesses from our envelope
- 94% of Money Mailer readers like our variety and content
- 68% of 18-24 year olds like receiving mail
- 80% of all adults use coupons regularly
- 73% of young adults (18-24) use coupons!
- 74% of young adults want to receive offers and coupons in the mail!
- Young adults prefer direct mail coupons and offers nearly 2-1 versus the internet and mobile.
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”false” description=”false”]
- Only 21% of people actively seek coupons or offers online
- In a recent case study, over a third of a clients website traffic was lost when they stopped using direct mail
- Adult women prefer direct mail 4 to 1
- Adult men prefer mail 3 to 1
- Even young adults 18-24 prefer the mail almost 2 to 1
- 90% of all spending is done within 10 miles of a consumer’s home
- 73% of people find out about local businesses from coupon offers
- 35% of adults say that a coupon was the reason they first tried a new business
- Only 42% of people say that internet banner ads are trustworthy
- Less than 8% of people say that social media is trustworthy
- 95% of households open the Money Mailer envelope…51% immediately!
- 85% go through ALL of the offers
- Money Mailer’s average household income is $113,000…57% above the national average
- Households that make over $75,000 spend almost twice as much as households making less
- 85% of people with income over $100,000 own a home
- Households earning more than $100,000 are twice as likely to use coupons as those below $35,000
- The average Money Mailer reader saves 4.5 coupons from each envelope
- 69% of all saved coupons are used within one month
- 85% of all readers go through every ad
- Nearly ½ of all people say they will only return to a business if they have a coupon
- 35% of all adults say the reason they first used a new business was because of a coupon
- Households with an income of $200,000 or more are likely to use six or more coupons every month
- College degree holders are also twice as likely to use coupons than those who did not graduate from high school
- Users of paper coupons outnumber users of digital coupons 3 to 1 (66% vs. 22%)